2020 Turkey Hijab
by admin on Sep 27, 2019
Dressing Up Your Turkey Hijab
Are you looking for ways to add a little attitude to your Turkey head scarf? Are you looking to shake things up a bit in your wardrobe? Don’t worry – fashion should not get in the way of modesty.
There are so many ways to add some personality to your Turkey hijab! We have some helpful tips on how you can add variety to the way you wear your head scarf, without breaking rules:
- Consider different styles of wrapping your There are countless ways of wrapping your head scarf. If you’re used to wrapping your head in only one style, consider other ones available. Youtube.com has a LOT of scarf techniques and tutorials all waiting for you to explore. They are as fashionable as they are modest and will definitely give you the makeover you’re looking for.
- Experiment with color combinations. Mix up your colors and prints a bit. You can try monochromes one day, and then go for complete contrasts the next. The possibilities are practically endless!
- Try on different materials sometimes. Silk scarves don’t have to be limited to your fancy and formal events! Take them out on a fairly cool day (they can be warmer than cottons, you know) and pair it up with silk-ishabaya or layer it with a shawl of contrasting material for extra depth in texture. You can also try scarves with beads or tassels for some variation.
- Make your head scarf the highlight of your outfit. If you’ve been used to making your head covers blend in with the rest of your outfit, try making it stand out a little. Contrasting colors and simple patterns/prints will definitely do the job.
- Accessorize! Aside from the usual Turkey hijab pins, there are a lot of other ways to play up your look. For casual days, a simple head band can give you the décor that you need. On fancier days, consider wearing jewels (teekas and necklaces worn on the forehead, for instance) to go with your
- Mix and match your layers. Complimentary colors on your head scarves and hair covers? A patterned shawl under your Turkey hijab? Adding a little pomp to your bun? The possibilities are endless!