Sep 10, 2019
Many customers need to customize their own branded scarves because of their own needs. So we summed up the specific process of customizing the scarf.If you need to customize your own scarf, you can contact us via email and we will be happy to work with you and will respond as soon as possible. The specific customization steps are as follows:
- The customer provides design drawings, brand LOGO, materials and colors.
Note: Regarding the design drawing, the customer is required to indicate the size of the product, including the thickness of the product, the more detailed the better. Regarding LOGO, it is generally recommended to embroider on the bottom of the scarf, or to sew another piece of cloth. Of course, it is better to mark the LOGO position on the drawing for factory production. Regarding the choice of materials, we offer a variety of common fabrics, such as silk, chiffon, wool, etc., covering almost all fabrics that can make scarves, so customers can choose. Regarding the color, the customer can choose according to their own preferences, or can refer to the color in the color card to select. Whether it’s color matching or various prints, our factory can be customized.If you want to know more,please go to www.hijabscompany.com
- Confirm the customer’s design requirements, hand over the design drawings to the factory, and start mold proofing. Generally, it takes 7 days to proof, depending on the arrangement of the factory. The cost of opening the mold proof needs to be confirmed separately. The details can be exchanged by mail.
- The kids scarf manufacturers complete the proofing and delivers the sample to the customer for confirmation. If the customer is satisfied with the sample, they can sign a contract and cooperate. If the customer finds that the sample does not meet the design requirements, the factory can make the second modification, and the cost of the modification needs to be borne by the customer. After confirming the sample, sign the contract.
- After establishing a business relationship, the factory began mass production. Under normal circumstances, the completion of an order takes 25-40 days. The daily production of the factory is about 3,000. The daily production capacity of special craft products is about 2,500.
- About logistics: After the production of the product is finished, there will be a special quality inspector to check the quality of the product. After no problem, the shipping company will be contacted for shipping. If the amount of customization is large, there is no need to bear the sea freight. If the order quantity does not meet the shipping conditions, the sea freight will be borne by the customer.
- About the packaging: the inner packaging is a carton, and the outer packaging is a corrugated cardboard box. Because the scarf is a clothing product, it is easy to be affected by the weather. For example, it will get wet and deformed when it rains, so we will use a moisture-proof and moisture-proof bag to wrap the scarf when we pack each scarf to avoid transportation. On the way, stain the scarf. In the meantime, there will be bumps and bumps in the transportation, and the original flat scarf will inevitably cause wrinkles. If wrinkles appear, simply iron them with an iron to recover, not a quality problem.
- About return: If the goods are damaged or missing, please take a photo of the customer and contact us to confirm. We will investigate and give you a perfect solution.
If you still have something unclear, or would like to know more about it, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.